torsdag 8. januar 2015

NEW YEAR, NEW...

 
 
... blog name, new company name, and even a new blog platform :-)
My blog, Eye on details, and my interior design Company (10 year anniversary in 2015), Room4u, are one and the same from now on!
 
 
 
 
I am so exited to be settling in at the brand new blog platform, United Bloggers, where I will continue to share my ideas, inspiration, and interior design with you.
This post will be the last one published on Eye on details, but I hope you will continue to stop by my blog at ThereseKnutsen.no
 
New name and housing.., same blog!!;)


Still some technical ajustments to take care of, but this is going to be so much fun :-)
In the next couple of days, you will find my new name on facebook too, my Instagram is already sorted .
  
//Styling/ Photo: Therese Knutsen //
 
So, as you can see, I have a lot going on in 2015 already! Getting organized!
 Looking forward to working on exiting interior/garden design projects, and to create  inspiring blog posts for you!
 
I will do my very best ;-)
 
 
 
Therese

1 kommentar:

  1. This blog is very informative and interesting, the way you described the good thing of your blog,
    Interior Design in Clapham

    SvarSlett